Fremantle Opals website (also referred to as “website”, “site”) is owned and operated by The Evans Family Trust T/as Fremantle Opals.-ABN: 15 094 337 228
As you are bound by these we recommend you consult these terms regularly.
Refunds and Returns
• We are not required to provide a replacement or refund if you change your mind.
• We will exchange an item if it is significantly different from the sample or description.
• We will repair an item within a reasonable time where there is a manufacturing fault.
• This returns policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage.
• Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problem.
• You assume any risk of lost, stolen or damaged goods during transit; we therefore advise you take out shipment registration and insurance with your postal carrier. Fremantle Opals will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
• Please keep your proof of purchase – eg. Your shop receipt
All pendants come with a free chain which is either silver or gold plated. We recommend that customers transfer their pendants to their own chains, as our chains are not recommended for long term use.
Shipping and Delivery
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
All shipments are dispatched using Australia Posts.
Items are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of payment being received.
Within Australia shipping cost is AU$15.00 Trackable
Overseas shipping cost is AU$30.00 Trackable
For items over AU$1000.00 we use FedEx with rates and insurance costs to be advised.
We will attempt to send your goods via Australia Post within two (2) working days.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com .
Pricing and Promotions
All prices and Transactions are in Australian Dollars AU$.
All prices are as advertised, some similar items may have different prices, this
Is in accordance with their quality and crafting.
Some items may be discounted for promotional purposes and will be run as limited time offers, once the offer lapses the items will return to their original pricing and discounts will not be applicable.
If you have concerns regarding this statement you should first contact Fremantle Opals at +61 8 94304334.
In order to use Fremantle Opals web site, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Fremantle Opals is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via telephone, Email, mail, fax, or directly through our website.
Any details collected from Fremantle Opals customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Fremantle Opals Security Policy
Fremantle Opals uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
– Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
– Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Fremantle Opals or any outside party.
– All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
– All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
– eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
– eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Fremantle Opals.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an
order, we will use this information to contact you.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.